Baked Potato Chips. Delicious, warm, crispy chips that can be made easily from home. A tasty snack that will fix any salty craving! Only requires 3 ingredients.
These Baked Potato Chips are SO easy to make you will be laughing. They are crispy, warm and delicious. If you love chips as much as I do, this recipe will come in handy when you have a craving for them but you don’t want to head out to buy a bag. For this recipe, I’m using EarthFresh organic russet potatoes, sea salt and Terra Delyssa olive oil.
I’m a big chip person. Sometimes I have literally no self control when it comes to a fresh bag of chips. But I thought why not find a way to make them at home so I can control the ingredients. That’s how this recipe was born.
On a Personal Note
Boy did I have the best weekend ever! We celebrated my brother’s wedding and we had a blast! My brother looked so dapper in his suit and his new wife looked beautiful. Our relatives from all over the world visited and it’s so special when my aunts and uncles of my mom’s side reunite under one household joking and laughing about old times until 2 am in the morning. It was lovely seeing them all dressed up for the grand event. It was also a very emotional wedding for our family, as he’s the youngest sibling to fly away from the nest. As the eldest sister, I’ll always love and know my brother as Jurassic Park obsessed cracking Austin Powers impersonations. He’s such a good guy with a noble heart always trying to do what’s right. He’s not one to push opinions onto others and is always a good listener. I wish him and his new wife all the best in their new life together!
Following the wedding something else super exciting happened but I will share on that in another post this week.
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Baked Potato Chips recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
Cajun Spice Potatoes
Deconstructed Vegan Baked Potatoes with Sour Cream
Egg Potato Muffins
Baked Potato Chips
- Required: two lined baking sheets. I’m using Unstick reusable baking liners which can be used up to 2000 times (say bye to wasteful parchment paper!)
- 6 medium-size russet potatoes unpeeled and sliced very thinly
- Sea salt
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. After washing your potatoes well, slice them very thinly.
- Spread the chips on your lined baking sheets in a single layer with enough space between. Sprinkle sea salt and drizzle olive oil to evenly coat them.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes in the middle and bottom rack. Half way through, switch the baking sheets between middle and bottom rack. Serve immediately with your favourite dipping sauce and enjoy!