BREADED CURRY CHICKEN MEATBALLS RECIPE
SERVES 18-20 PIECES | READY IN 40 MINS
- 1 lb ground organic chicken meat
- 2 tsp organic curry powder
- 1 jalapeño finely chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp oregano flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs, reserve 1/4 cup for coating
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in all your ingredients – reserving 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs for later. Mix the ingredients together with your hands.
- Pinch off a piece of the meat mixture and gently roll between your hands to form 1 1/2-inch meatballs (about 2 tablespoons each).
- Lightly coat your meatballs in remaining breadcrumbs. Place them on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Serve with your favourite sauce and enjoy!