Roasted Broccoli & Peppers with Parmesan. A delicious, simple side dish that is quick to make and flavourful. This recipe only takes 35 minutes to make!
It’s delicious with the roasted broccoli and peppers in combination with the salty parmesan cheese. If you’re dairy-free or vegan, substitute it with some nutritional yeast.
This is a great side dish that you can just prepare quickly and throw into the oven while you prepare your other dishes! I think that’s why I enjoy oven recipes so much. You’re not standing by the stove watching your dish as it cooks, just bake and go!
My Roasted Broccoli & Peppers is also one of my favourite ways to have vegetables and you’re getting loads of fibre with the broccoli. The peppers also contain a lot of Vitamin C which is so good for skin health.
Other recipes you may like!
For this recipe
You will need the following ingredients:
5 heads of broccoli with trunks, with florets chopped and trunks sliced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 yellow bell pepper, diced
3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
Parmigiano Reggiano grated
1/2 tsp of garlic powder
Salt and Pepper to taste
In this recipe I’m cooking with Terra Delyssa Extra Virgin Olive Oil (organic). I’ve been using this oil for a long time and you can find this oil at Costco, Walmart and Longos. It’s just got a nice clean taste to it and I find it multi-functional, goes well with pasta’s, breads, great for cooking and roasting.
Pin for Later!
On a personal note
Let me start off by saying that it’s been a busy month. My husband and I have been busy with home renovations along with having some extended family visiting. There was a week where I decided to take a break from blogging and it was really nice! Blogging twice a week usually entails a full day of cooking, photographing, editing and writing these posts into coherent recipes. Sometimes the posts include some nutritional research as well. The break has given me some time to think of newer and tastier recipe ideas that I’m quite excited to share with you all.
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Roasted Broccoli & Peppers recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Roasted Broccoli & Peppers with Parmesan
- 5 heads of broccoli with trunks with florets chopped and trunks sliced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Parmigiano Reggiano grated
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F
- Prepare all your vegetables as listed above and place them in a oiled baking tray. Eco-Tip: Using a silicone mat allows for these veggies to slide right off your tray with the use of less oil. You’re also reducing the waste of using parchment paper or tin foil.
- Drizzle about 2-3 tbsp of olive oil and massage oil into the veggies with your hands. Sprinkle your garlic powder and season with salt and pepper to taste. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes until broccoli is cooked.
- Grate parmesan cheese over your veggies while hot and serve immediately. Enjoy!