Cajun Chicken Pasta. Delicious, flavourful and takes only 25 minutes to make! Perfect for dinner or lunch time!
If you like spice, chicken and pasta then you will definitely like this cajun chicken pasta recipe! This is a satisfying meal that will truly hit the spot! It's also fantastic for meal prep too because it takes only 25 minutes to make!
It's got a strong Cajun kick so if you can't handle too much spice, I would definitely reduce the amount of spice to half and avoid adding pepper.
This is probably the best cajun chicken pasta recipe I've ever made and I'm thrilled to share it on the blog with you!
Other Recipes You May Like!
For this Recipe
You will need the following cajun chicken pasta ingredients:
6 skinless boneless chicken thighs, thinly sliced
240 grams of linguine pasta
2 stalks of green onion, chopped
1 cup of frozen peas and carrots
4 tablespoon of butter unsalted
4 tablespoon of chopped sundried tomatoes
1 cup of plain milk of choice
2 tablespoon of cajun spice (reduce to ½ tablespoon if you prefer less spicy)
½ teaspoon of salt
½ teaspoon of dried basil
¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
¼ teaspoon of pepper (optional)
About the Pasta
I used Barilla Pasta for this recipe and learned that their company is huge on sustainability.
They have a whole web page dedicated to treating the planet with respect by ensuring that their supply chains are sustainable from the fields to consumption. They make an active effort to reduce water consumption by -19%, energy by -5% and Co2 emissions by -23%.
Also, their packaging across the company is 98% recyclable! It is so uplifting to see big companies like Barilla Pasta encourage and practice the idea of sustainability and I will definitely be making the switch over to using their products more often in my recipes 🙂 And I hope you do too.
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by the companies listed in this blog
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this cajun chicken pasta linguine, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you've made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating for my quick cajun chicken pasta recipe, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Cajun Chicken Pasta (25-min. Recipe)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs skinless boneless , thinly sliced
- 240 grams linguine pasta
- 2 stalks of green onion chopped
- ½ cup peas frozen
- ½ cup carrot frozen
- 4 tablespoon butter unsalted
- 4 tablespoon sundried tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoon cajun spice reduce to ½ tablespoon if you prefer less spicy
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper optional
- In a medium size pot, boil pasta to package instructions to Al-dente texture.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, mix chicken and cajun spice together until evenly coated.
- In a large skillet set on medium, fry chicken in melted butter for 5-7 minutes until tender.
- Add in peas and carrots followed by green onion, almond milk, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Raise heat to high until it reaches a boil and then reduce heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Toss in pasta and mix until sauce has coated every noodle. Remove off heat and serve immediately.