Caramelized Peaches and Cream. A delicious creamy dessert featuring pan seared peaches with an vegan ice cream. This recipe is easy and quick to make!
This dessert is one of my favourites, it’s warm and cold with each bite. It also gives the house a sweet aroma. This is a very simple recipe and one worth sharing.
Pan seared peaches with ice cream remind me when my father would fry up apple slices and added a couple scoops of dairy-free ice cream.
Since peaches are deliciously in season, I thought why not swap out the apples for the peaches and throw in some berries.
Other recipes you may like!
For this recipe
You will need the following ingredients:
4 ripened local peaches sliced in quarters (skin on)
1/2 pint of raspberries washed
1/2 pint of strawberries washed and sliced
1 tablespoon of butter
vanilla dairy-free ice cream
garnish: fresh mint leaves
Pin for Later!
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Caramelized Peaches and Cream recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Caramelized Peaches and Cream
- 4 ripened local peaches sliced in quarters skin on
- 1/2 pint of raspberries washed
- 1/2 pint of strawberries washed and sliced
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- vanilla dairy-free ice cream
- garnish: fresh mint leaves
- Prepare your ingredients as listed above.
- Heat a flat frying pan to medium heat, melt your butter. Add in the sliced peaches, skin side up. Sear for about 8 minutes flipping them half way through until brown on each side.
- Meanwhile, scoop your desired amount of ice cream into a small bowl. Top off with sliced strawberries and raspberries. Finally add in your hot peaches. Optionally, you may garnish with some fresh mint leaves.