Carrot Banana Bread. Delicious, moist, soft and a total must try! A mix between carrot cake and banana bread. Perfect for dessert or as a snack.
This is one of my favourite breads to make when I’m craving something sweet. It’s also packed with fiber thanks to the bananas and carrots.
This loaf is deliciously moist and not too sweet for those who prefer mildly sweet baked goods. It’s made with natural organic cane sugar versus granulated white sugar. For this recipe, I’m also using Bob’s Red Mill organic all-purpose flour and organic free range eggs by Burnbrae farms.
Baking brings me so much comfort. Something about the house smelling amazing from pies, loaves, or cakes baking in the oven reminds me of Autumn! I know banana bread is a hit of the fall season but I thought why not upgrade this loaf with some carrot for some added nutrition! Carrots are beneficial for good eye health as it’s filled with beta-carotene which the body converts into Vitamin A.
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Carrot Banana Bread recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by the companies listed in this blog.
Other Recipes You May Like!
Carrot Banana Bread
- Required: 9 inch loaf pan
- 2 cups all purpose flour unbleached
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon powder
- 2 free range organic eggs
- 1 cup organic mashed bananas
- 1 cup organic grated carrots
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix all your dry ingredients together. In an another bowl, mix together the eggs, bananas, carrots, vanilla extract and coconut oil. Fold in the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Transfer to a greased loaf pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake in oven for 55 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of loaf comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!