Creamy Potato Salad with Herbs. Creamy, packed with flavour thanks to the herbs and easy to make. This delicious salad is the perfect side dish!
Have you ever had a potato salad where the outside of the potato has flavour and the inside tastes bland? Well this is not that kind of potato salad – this is soaked in flavour!
This is one of my many favourite creamy herb potato salad recipes. It’s so delicious and it tastes even better the next day because the flavours have really been absorbed into each potato.
My creamy herb potato salad is perfect as a side dish if you want to bring it to a barbeque or to any potluck. You can even tone it with the herbs if you’re not a big herb fan.
My potato salad recipe is made with chives, dill, lemon juice, organic mayo, olive oil and red baby potatoes.
The fresh ingredients take this dish to a whole new level that you cannot get with dried herbs. This dish is meatless and perfect for vegetarians too but it will really keep you full.
Other recipes you may like!
For this recipe
You will need the following ingredients:
1.5 lbs of mini red potatoes unpeeled
1/2 a bunch of fresh chives finely chopped
1/2 a bunch of fresh dill finely chopped
Zest of 1 lemon
Juice of 1 lemon
1/2 cup of organic mayo
1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp of salt
Pin for Later!
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Creamy Potato Salad with Herbs a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Creamy Potato Salad with Herbs
- 1.5 lbs of mini red potatoes unpeeled
- 1/2 a bunch of fresh chives finely chopped
- 1/2 a bunch of fresh dill finely chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare your ingredients as listed above.
- Boil potatoes with skin on in a medium pot set on high heat for 15 minutes until you can easily pierce potatoes with a fork.
- Strain the potatoes and cut them into small quarters. Transfer them into a large mixing bowl.
- While potatoes are hot, season with lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and olive oil and combine.
- Then add on your herbs and organic mayo and mix.
- Allow this to chill in the fridge for 2 hours. Or if you’re impatient like me, you can probably dig in after 1 hour but the flavours may not have absorbed as well.