Deconstructed Vegan Baked Potatoes. The most delicious way to have your potatoes if you like a spicy kick. Perfect as a side dish or appetizer.
This is like an easy and perhaps more delicious form a of “baked potato”. The chives and garlic seasoning compliment the potatoes so well along with the vegan sour cream and sriracha.
When the potatoes are sliced thinly in a coin form, it gives it a wonderful crispy texture while covered in a creamy dressing.
And if you’ve never tried vegan sour cream and are looking to try more dairy-free alternatives, there are so many great ones on the market now! I love using Tofutti’s Sour Cream. ps. This is not sponsored.
Other related recipes you may like!
For this recipe
You’ll need the following ingredients:
6 medium size potatoes, peeled and sliced into rounds
1 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp avocado oil
1/3 cup vegan sour cream
Drizzle of sriracha
2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
Required Tools: Baking Trays
Pin this for future!
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Deconstructed Vegan Baked Potatoes recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Deconstructed Vegan Baked Potatoes
- Required Tools: Baking Trays
- 6 medium size potatoes peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- 1/3 cup vegan sour cream
- Drizzle of sriracha
- 2 tbsp fresh chives chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Slice potatoes into 0.5 cm thick rounds. Lay them on a greased baking sheet. Season with salt, garlic powder and avocado oil. Massage spices and oil with hands. Bake 30 minutes, flipping them halfway through.
- Place potato rounds in a large bowl or plate. Top off with vegan sour cream, a drizzle of sriracha hot sauce and fresh chives. Enjoy!