DILL POTATO FRITTERS RECIPE (VEGETARIAN)
Serves 50-60 pieces | Ready in 60 mins
- 5 medium size organic yellow potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1 cooking onion, grated
- 1 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cup unbleached organic all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 egg
- Avocado oil
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all your ingredients, except for avocado oil, together until well combined.
- In a large frying pan set on medium high heat, add some oil. Scoop a tablespoon of batter into the hot pan and repeat process until your pan is full while giving each fritter enough space.
- Fry each fritter until golden brown on both sides. You may need to adjust temperature. Once golden brown, transfer to a rack to drain oil. Serve with your favourite condiment and enjoy!