Fluffy Chocolate Banana Muffins. Bakery style oat-based fluffy banana muffins with delicious chocolate chips. Perfect for dessert or as a snack!
These muffins are so fluffy like the ones you can buy at the bakery and they’re one of my favourite muffins to make when I’m craving bananas, cake and chocolate chips.
They are very easy to make like any muffin recipe and if you don’t have oat flour or oats to grind into a flour, you can substitute it with any flour of your choice but I would recommend using a more refined flour for that fluffy texture.
Other recipes you may like!
For this recipe
You will need the following ingredients:
1 cups organic all-purpose flour
1 1/4 cup organic rolled oats, blended into a fine flour
1/2 cup organic cane sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Required: blender or food processor
4 organic bananas, mashed
1 organic free range egg
1⁄3 cup organic coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
Pin for Later!
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Fluffy Chocolate Banana Muffins recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Fluffy Chocolate Banana Muffins
- 1 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats blended into a fine flour
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 4 bananas mashed
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Blend rolled oats in a blender into a fine flour.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mash bananas and add remaining wet ingredients except for chocolate chips.
- Add wet mixture into dry ingredients along with 1/4 cup of chocolate chips. Mix until combined, but do not over mix.
- Fill greased muffin pan until full. Top off with remaining chocolate chips. Bake for 20-25 minutes until a wooden toothpick comes out clean.