Vegan Fries Supreme. Delicious, savoury, vegan and easy to make at home. A yummy snack or appetizer. This is made with vegan beef.
Hope you are all doing well! I remember when I had my first bite of Taco Bell’s Fries Supreme and my eyes almost rolled to the back of my head. It was delicious! Mind you, this was when I was young and I had no regard for healthy eating or sustainability. Fast forward to now and boy do I miss that stuff so I made a healthier vegan version that is sustainable! When I took my first bite, my eyes definitely rolled to the back of my head. This would serve well as an appetizer and it is easy to make!
To bring you this recipe, I have collaborated with EarthFresh organic potatoes! I am very excited about our partnership. We will be bringing you five new potato recipes for the month of November with this being the first!
For this recipe
I am using organic russet potatoes by EarthFresh. I love using EarthFresh potatoes because they are one of the only organic potato brands accessible to me at the big box grocery stores. They are dedicated to the environment and sustainability. For the toppings, I am using vegan sour cream, vegan cheddar shreds, beef-less veggie ground as a meat substitute, tomatoes, green onions, avocado oil, and salt.
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Vegan Fries Supreme recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
Other Recipes You May Like!
Disclaimer: EarthFresh has sponsored this post
Vegan Fries Supreme
- 6 EarthFresh Organic Russet Potatoes: Best for Baking unpeeled and sliced into fries
- 4 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Required: two lined baking sheets
- 1 cup beefless ground
- ½ cup vegan sour cream
- 1 cup vegan cheddar shreds
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 stalk of green onions finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare your ingredients above. Slice potatoes into thin fries (1 cm thick). Add fries onto lined baking sheet along with salt, garlic powder and avocado oil. Using your hands, massage the spices and oil into the fries until evenly coated.
- Spread fries on a baking sheet in a single layer ensuring there is space between the fries. You may need a second baking sheet. Bake fries for 35-40 minutes, flipping them over at halfway point.
- Meanwhile, in a separate non-stick pan set on medium heat, fry beefless ground for 4 minutes at most. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove fries from oven and top with vegan cheddar shreds, vegan sour cream, tomatoes, green onions and beefless ground. Serve immediately and enjoy!