Garlic Cream Pasta. Easy, delicious, creamy and made in less than 30 minutes. Perfect for dinner or lunch!
This is such an easy pasta dish to make and it’s filled with a creamy garlic flavour. It’s perfect for dinner after work and if you double the serving, it can last you a couple days.
The garlic and the parmigiana cheese are such a good combination here along with that rich mushroom broth as the base.
This is a simple recipe that you can have anytime you’re craving something creamy and garlicky but it’s not complicated at all!
Other recipes you may like!
For this recipe
You’ll require the following ingredients:
- 4 cups of penne pasta
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1/3 cup of parmigiana (alternative: dairy-free parmesan cheese)
- 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp of dried parsley leaves
- 3/4 cup of mushroom broth
- 3/4 cup of almond milk
In this recipe, I’m using Mushroom Broth by Pacific Foods. I love their broths because they’re organic, easy to use and most of their products are verified non-GMO. Their cartons are BPA-free and recyclable. Sustainability is one of their company missions as they’ve changed their practices in order to reduce their carbon footprint. Click here for more information on their company and products.
Pin for Later!
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Garlic Cream Pasta recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Garlic Cream Pasta
- 4 cups penne pasta
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup parmigiana alternative: dairy-free parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp dried parsley leaves
- 3/4 cup mushroom broth
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- Boil your pasta according to the package instructions.
- Melt your butter in a large pan and add the minced garlic. Cook for 1 minute over medium heat.
- Then add your flour and cook for 1 minute stirring frequently.
- Stir in your almond milk and mushroom broth and stir frequently until the sauce starts to thicken and boil.
- Add the parsley, cheese, salt and pepper and stir until the cheese has melted.
- Add in your pasta and toss until sauce has coated every noodle. Remove off heat and serve.