Gluten-Free Chocolate Hazelnut Blondies. They taste like Nutella Blondies but are much healthier and they are vegan too!
My chocolate hazelnut blondies recipe is vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free. It’s so delicious and perfect as a treat or dessert.
And the best part is only takes 10 minutes to prepare and 30 minutes in the oven! These blondies also contain probiotics to help your gut and ashwagandha to fight inflammation!
Other recipes you may like!
I’m partnering with Organic Traditions to bring you the recipe for these chocolate hazelnut blondies! I love Organic Traditions. All their ingredients are organic, fair-trade and sustainably sourced for a healthier planet!
The first ingredient I’m using is their Chocolate Latte Mix with Ashwagandha and Probiotics to assist with gut health and inflammation. This mix is also very delicious blended with warm milk! It’s a healthy alternative to tea or coffee. It’s also completely dairy-free and made with coconut milk. This mix is loaded with nutrients such as Vitamin B12, A, C, D, Iron, Magnesium and Potassium!
For my Gluten-Free Chocolate Hazelnut Blondies, you’ll need Organic Traditions Roasted Hazelnut Butter. It tastes just like Nutella and is much healthier as Nutella contains emulsifiers and synthetic ingredients.
Also I’ve topped off my brownies with Organic Traditions Cacao Nibs. Did you know that Cacao Nibs are high in potassium and fiber? Below is more nutritional information on Cacao Nibs
A few interesting nutritional facts on Cacao Nibs
Cacao nibs are:
- highly nutritious, providing an impressive amount of protein, fiber, healthy fats, minerals, and plant compounds like flavonoids.
- are rich in flavonoid antioxidants, including epicatechin, catechin, and procyanidins.
- have powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- may help boost immunity
- can help regulate blood sugar control and improve sensitivity to insulin, a hormone that helps cells absorb blood sugar
- may improve heart health
- may offer anti-inflammatory effects, boost your immune system, and protect against diabetes, heart disease, and certain cancers.
However as a precaution, “cacao nibs contain stimulants that may cause adverse effects if consumed in excess. You should also use caution or avoid cacao nibs if you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, or sensitive or allergic to chocolate or dietary nickel”
Pin for Later!
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Gluten-Free Chocolate Hazelnut Blondies recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this hazelnut butter blondies recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Chocolate Hazelnut Blondies
- Electric mixer or stand mixer
- 1/3 cup vegan butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup roasted hazelnut butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup oats, finely grounded in a blender *Before blending remove 2 tbsp of your oats and replace with Chocolate Latte Mix
- 2 tbsp Organic Traditions Chocolate Latte Mix with Probiotics and Ashwagandha
- 2 tbsp flax meal powder
- 6 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp cacao nibs
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 8×8 inch square baking dish.
- In a small bowl, create your flax egg. Mix flax meal powder and water and let this rest for 5 minutes.
- Measure your oats and remove 2 tbsp of your oats. Replace with Chocolate Latte Mix. Blend in blender until finely grounded.
- In a bowl, beat the vegan butter and brown sugar together until smooth
- Then whisk in vanilla extract, roasted hazelnut butter and flax eggs
- Mix in in oat flour with chocolate latte mix and salt until well combined. Pour into your pan. Sprinkle Cacao Nibs on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes (depending on your oven) until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.