Hong Kong Style Avocado Egg Toast. An Asian twist to the classic avocado egg toast idea with soy sauce and sesame flavours. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, or as a snack.
This recipe is dairy-free.
I love Avocado Egg Toast and even though it was a trend that started a couple years back, I don’t think it’s going anywhere. It’s become a classic, even on the restaurant menus. Have you ever tried it? If so, what’s your favourite style?
One of my favourite ways of having this toast is by marinating milk, egg with some soy sauce and sesame oil prior to scrambling it. This makes the eggs more softer, flavourful and delicious.
This way of marinating eggs is actually a classic way to have them in Hong Kong and I thought why not have it with my avocado toast for a fun spin?
How do I make an Avocado Rose?
Well lucky for you I’ve created a video showing you how:
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Hong Kong Style Egg Avocado Toast recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by the companies listed in this blog.
Other Recipes You May Like!
Hong Kong Style Egg Avocado Toast
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp organic soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tbsp oat milk
- Whole-grain bread toasted
- Vegan butter for cooking and toast
- 1/2 avocado peeled and thinly sliced
- Optional garnish: hot chilli flakes
- Whisk together your eggs, soy sauce, oat milk until smooth.
- Melt vegan butter in your pan over low-medium heat, then add your egg mixture. Slowly stir it with a spatula until cooked, soft, and creamy. Do not over cook.
- Toast your bread and spread some butter on your toast. Layer with cooked eggs.
- Create your avocado rose by watching this video
- Carefully lay avocado rose on top of your eggs. Sprinkle overtop with hot chilli flakes.