Lemon Dill Potato Salad. Flavourful, light, vegan and delicious. A great side dish to any meal especially during the hot summer time!
It is simple and quick to make, the only part that takes long is allowing the flavours to soak into the potato when you set it in the fridge to marinate.
I love potato salad so much! It’s so good on its own and this one is a favourite of mine to share! I love the flavour combination of the dill with the baby potatoes and the lemon juice.
For this recipe
You will need the following ingredients:
1.5 lbs EarthFresh Organic Baby Red Potatoes, quartered with skin on
1 cup fresh dill, chopped
½ cup red onion sliced
4 garlic cloves minced
Juice of 1.5 lemons
3 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp white wine vinegar
1 tsp organic Dijon mustard
2 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
I am collaborating with EarthFresh and I am using their organic Baby Red potatoes. These Baby Red potatoes make this recipe easy because there is no peeling involved and not as much slicing and dicing! All they need is a good rinse and 15 minutes to boil! I’m also using fresh organic dill, red onion, garlic, lemon juice, organic olive oil, white wine vinegar, organic Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Lemon Dill Potato Salad recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
Disclaimer: I am sponsored with EarthFresh for this post.
Other Recipes You May Like!
Lemon Dill Potato Salad
- 1.5 lbs Baby Red Potatoes quartered with skin on
- 1 cup fresh dill chopped
- ½ cup red onion sliced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- Juice of 1.5 lemons
- 3 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp organic Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Boil your chopped potatoes for 15 minutes over medium heat. In the meantime, prepare your ingredients as listed above.
- In a bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, minced garlic, white wine vinegar, mustard, salt and black pepper. Set dressing aside.
- Once potatoes are cooked (easy enough to poke a fork through), strain them and place them back into the hot pot. Pour in your marinade ingredients followed by the dill and red onion. Mix until combined. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve cold and enjoy!