Hope you’re all doing well! At work I volunteered to help pack 185 backpacks for kids in need. It’s been such a fun and team building experience. It’s definitely a great reminder to give back to those in need and I’m excited for next year’s charity event. Have you ever volunteered your time to help those in need?
Today I’m sharing a vegan Nachos Supreme Recipe. It’s delicious and easy to prepare in 10 mins or less! For this recipe, I’m using Que Pasa organic tortilla chips, Gardein Veggie Ground “Beef”, Follow Your Heart Vegan Cheddar shreds, Tofutti vegan sour cream, cherry tomatoes and green onions.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and if you do please share it with your family and friends!
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the companies listed below.
NACHOS SUPREME RECIPE (VEGAN)
SERVES 2 | PREP TIME 10 MINS
- Tortilla chips
- 1 cup cooked veggie ground “beef”
- ½ cup vegan cheddar shreds
- 1 stalk green onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup vegan sour cream
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
Required: non-stick frying pan
- Fill your plate with tortilla chips. Add vegan cheddar shreds and melt in microwaves for 30-60 seconds until melted.
- In a non-stick pan with avocado oil set on medium heat, fry veggie ground according to package instructions. Sprinkle over tortilla chips.
- Layer tortilla chips with vegan sour cream, tomatoes and green onions. Serve and enjoy!