Cacao PB Energy Balls. Delicious, vegan and healthy! These serve as a perfect snack when you’re energy is lacking or you’re just hungry.
I’m very excited to share this recipe with you! They are Cacao Peanut Butter energy balls! I used to be skeptical of energy balls because A) I didn’t think they could be delicious and B) I did not think a boost of energy could come from something small but BOY WAS I WRONG! That’s why you don’t knock something until you’ve tried it.
I pack a few for work and commute and they are so helpful when I haven’t eaten enough and experiencing low energy.
For this recipe
You will need the following ingredients:
1 cup roasted organic almonds
2 cups pitted organic medjool dates
2 tbsp organic coconut oil
2 tbsp of organic peanut butter
4 tbsp of raw cacao powder
Organic unsweetened coconut flakes
Required: Food processor and tupperware
How to Store them
I would suggest storing them in an airtight container in the fridge. They can last for awhile! Like almost two weeks!
You can also freeze them as well for later but just defrost them so you can bite into them.
When I bring them to work, I just transport them in a plastic reusable container and they don’t get crushed this way as opposed to storing them in a plastic bag.
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Cacao PB Energy Balls recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by the companies listed in this blog.
Other Recipes You May Like!
Cacao PB Energy Balls
- Required: Food processor and tupperware
- 1 cup roasted organic almonds
- 2 cups pitted organic medjool dates
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 2 tbsp organic peanut butter
- 4 tbsp raw cacao powder
- Organic unsweetened coconut flakes
- In your food processor, process the almonds until crushed. Add in pitted medjool dates, coconut oil, peanut butter and raw cacao powder. Process until well combined.
- Take 1.5 – 2 tbsp of the mixture and roll into a ball. Then cover each ball in coconut flakes.
- Store the balls into seal-able Tupperware and allow them to settle into shape by freezing them for 15 minutes. You can store energy balls up to a week in the fridge or in the freezer but you will need to defrost them. Enjoy!