They may not look pretty but they’re full of flavour and are addictive to eat. My husband confessed that he ate half the plate and I’m not sure where the other half went. These are delicious fresh out of the oven. They’re slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Filled with cheese, fresh chives and dill – perfect for all vegetarians and non-vegetarians.
Well I hope you guys enjoy this recipe! If you make it, please take a picture of it and tag @christieathome on Instagram and it may be featured. If you’re not on Instagram, please share it with your family and friends.
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any companies listed in this post.
CHEESY CHIVE PINWHEELS RECIPE
YIELDS 20-25 PIECES | PREP TIME 1 HR 30 MINS | COOK TIME 10 MINS
- 3 ORGANIC TORTILLA WRAPS
- 1 BUNCH OF FRESH CHIVES FINELY CHOPPED
- 1 BUNCH OF FRESH DILL FINELY CHOPPED
- 227 GRAMS OF HERB & GARLIC CREAM CHEESE at room temperature
- 2 CUPS OF SHREDDED CHEDDAR CHEESE (OPT FOR GOOD QUALITY CHEESE)
- Prepare your ingredients as listed above.
- Lay out your tortilla wrap on a round plate.
- Evenly spread about 3-4 tbsps of Herb & Garlic Cream Cheese on the wrap. Then sprinkle cheddar cheese, chopped chives and dill until the wrap is evenly coated.
- Tightly roll up the wrap. It should be 2 inches in diameter. Any less than that and I would advise unwrapping the roll and spreading more cream cheese. Repeat the above steps until there is no more filling left – it should yield about 3 rolls.
- Wrap the roll in cellophane plastic and store in fridge for 1 hour to set.
- After one hour has passed, remove the rolls from your fridge and take off the plastic.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- On a chopping board, slice the rolls diagonally (they should be about 3/4 of an inch thick). Lie the pinwheels flat on a well oiled baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes flipping them over at the 5 minute mark.
- Remove from oven and serve as is. Enjoy!