Today I’m sharing a Vegan Cinnamon Turmeric Latte. It’s absolutely delicious, packed with anti-inflammatory benefits thanks to the turmeric. And only takes 10 minutes to make! This does contain some caffeine in it.
This drink is warm cozy and the best way to give you some energy without giving you too much!
The taste of the turmeric with coffee is really delicious and uncommon but don’t knock it until you’ve tried it!
Other related recipes you may like!
For this recipe
You’ll need the following ingredients:
1 cup of vanilla sweetened almond milk
1/4 cup of brewed coffee
1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder
Generous sprinkle of turmeric powder
1/2 tsp of maple syrup
How I came up with this recipe
One morning in my kitchen, I was really craving a warm milk drink but I didn’t feel like leaving the house. So I whipped up this Vegan Cinnamon Turmeric Latte with what I had at home and it turned out to be delicious that I had to share it. It’s super simple and all you need is a small pot and a whisk or if you have one handy, an handheld electric milk frother.
On a Personal Note
I remember a wise soul telling me to treat each weekday as if it’s like the weekend with a positive mindset so that carries with you through the day. Or sometimes, I’ll think about my weekend and all the great things that happened during it. Being grateful for all those moments and this in effect creates a sense of happiness. I challenge you to give this a try.
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my XXXX recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Pin this for future!
Vegan Cinnamon Turmeric Latte
- Small pot, whisk (or handheld electric milk frother), coffee brewer or coffee drip
- 1 cup of vanilla sweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup of brewed coffee
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder
- Generous sprinkle of turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp of maple syrup
- Brew your favourite coffee, reserve 1/4 cup of it and pour it into a mug.
- In a small pot set on medium heat, allow this to become hot until you begin to see steam. Do not let this come to a boil or you will burn the milk.
- Add in ¼ tsp of cinnamon powder and a generous sprinkle of turmeric powder. Add in the maple syrup to sweeten. With a whisk or a milk frother, cautiously whisk in pot until frothy.
- Pour the hot milk into the coffee. Enjoy!