Coconut French Toast. Deliciously sweet with a coconut flavour. Comes together in 10 minutes. Perfect for breakfast or brunch!
This is one of my favourite ways to have French Toast if I truly want to make it special. All it is is switching out the milk for some coconut milk from a can. It’s that simple but what a huge difference it makes.
I made this for my husband and his eyes almost popped out of his face out of delight! So this is a must try recipe!
It’s very easy to make, just like making normal French toast but you just need to get some whole fat coconut milk which you can find easily at any grocer.
I love the coconut flavour as this coconut milk is an ingredient that is often used in Asia. We use it in so many recipes from sweets to savoury curries.
Other recipes you may like!
For this recipe
You will need the following ingredients:
2 pieces of bread
1/4 cup organic canned coconut milk
1 free-range organic egg
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp organic coconut oil
Any berry of your choice
Optional: coconut flakes
Pin for Later!
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Coconut French Toast recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Coconut French Toast
- 2 pieces of bread
- 1/4 cup organic canned coconut milk
- 1 free-range organic egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp organic coconut oil
- Maple syrup
- Any berry of your choice
- Optional: coconut flakes
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, coconut milk, and vanilla extract. Dunk both sides of bread into egg mixture until it is soaked.
- In a non-stick frying pan set on medium-high heat, heat coconut oil. Fry your french toast on both sides until golden brown, 3 minutes each side approximately. Repeat for second piece of bread.
- Serve immediately with your choice of fruit, maple syrup and coconut flakes, optional. Enjoy!