Sometimes when I’m really craving potatoes I make my Garlic Roasted Fries with Sriracha Mayo. It’s so delicious and flavourful. I seriously don’t have any other words for them.
For this recipe, I’m using EarthFresh organic russet potatoes, Follow Your Heart Vegenaise, Chosen Foods Avocado Oil and Simply Organic Sriracha Sauce. To roast these fries, I’m also using a reusable baking liner by Unstick. They are amazing. Nothing sticks to them and they can be used up to 2000 times! Unlike parchment paper which ends up in landfills. They’re also SUPER easy to wash unlike silicone mats.
If you enjoy this recipe, please share it with your family and friends.
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by the companies listed in this post.
GARLIC ROASTED FRIES WITH SRIRACHA MAYO (VEGAN)
Adapted from Tasting to Thrive
SERVES 2 | PREP TIME 15 MINS | COOK TIME 25-30 MINS
- 6-7 medium sized Earthfresh organic russet potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Avocado oil
- 3 tbsp vegenaise or vegan mayo
- ½ tsp sriracha sauce or as much as desired
Required: baking sheet & reusable baking liner by Unstick
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Wash and dry your potatoes. Sliced them into 1 cm x 1 cm thick wedges. Lay them onto a lined baking sheet. Tip: I’m using reusable baking liners by Unstick and they are AMAZING!!!
- Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Drizzle a few tablespoons of avocado oil over fries and massage spices and oils into the fries.
- Bake them for 25-30 minutes until edges are crispy.
- Meanwhile, mix together Sriracha sauce and mayo together to create your spicy mayo. Serve with fries and enjoy!