Vegan Matcha Chia Pudding. A creamy, light and matcha flavoured pudding that is healthy for breakfast and takes very little time to prepare!
The combination of the matcha with the thick chia pudding with fresh berries tastes lovely and always keeps me coming back for more thanks to the health benefits which you can read below.
I decided to flavour my chia pudding with matcha because I love the taste of it and matcha is also packed with antioxidants.
For this recipe
As I mentioned, Chia Seeds are super healthy so I’ve listed some of their benefits below:
Health Benefits of Chia Seeds
- 1 ounce of chia seeds contains 11 grams of fibre! That’s a lot of fibre.
- They are rich in antioxidants, which prevent free-radical production. Free-radicals are responsible for damaging cells, aging and cancer
- Chia seeds are loaded with protein. They are a weight-loss friendly type of protein unlike meat
- They contain more Omega-3 fatty acids than salmon!
- They have shown to reduce cholesterol and lower blood pressure
- Chia seeds are dense in calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and protein. In fact, they contain more bone-building nutrients than dairy!
Facts are sourced by Authority Nutrition
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Vegan Matcha Chia Pudding recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by the companies listed in this blog.
Other Recipes You May Like!
Vegan Matcha Chia Pudding
- Required: Resealable jar or mason jar
- 1 cup of vanilla sweetened almond milk
- 1.5 tsp of organic matcha powder
- 3 tbsp of organic black chia seeds
- 2 tsp of organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp of organic vanilla extract
- Strawberries diced
- In a mason jar, rest your funnel overtop. Add in the chia seeds, almomd milk, matcha powder, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Using a small whisk or a fork, whisk everything together until the matcha powder is dissolved and the seeds are evenly distributed.
- Tip: If you have a handheld milk frother, use this tool as the quick spinning motion will help distribute the powder and seeds evenly.
- Let this sit in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours or overnight. At the 1 hour mark give it another stir to prevent any clumps. When ready to serve, top off with diced strawberries and blueberries. Enjoy!