Roasted Vegetables with Avocado Dressing. An easy, simple recipe packed with a variety of delicious veggies drizzled with an avocado sauce!
It’s a great side or main dish if you’re trying to go meatless on some days like me and it really keeps me full paired with a protein or carb!
Roasting is one of my favourite ways to cook vegetables. If it’s not a big batch of vegetables, I’ll use the toaster oven because it’s faster and more energy efficient than heating up the large conventional oven which wastes a lot of electricity.
In this dish, the base is white and sweet potatoes accompanied by red onions and red peppers giving it that colourful effect.
I also share a sauce for the roasted vegetables. It’s a simple avocado dressing that is optional for this recipe. If you do add avocado sauce, try to consume the dish within two days as avocado tends to brown after oxidation.
Other recipes you may like!
For this recipe
You will need the following ingredients for my roasted vegetables in the oven:
1 red pepper, diced
2 sweet potatoes, peeled & diced
5 small white table potatoes, diced (leave skin on)
1 red onion, diced
1/2 tsp of onion salt
1/2 tsp of garlic powder
1 tsp of paprika powder
1/4 tsp of salt
1/4 tsp of pepper
2 avocados, peeled & de-pitted
1 tbsp of avocado oil
Salt to taste
Pin for Later!
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Roasted Vegetables with Avocado Dressing recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Roasted Vegetables with Avocado Dressing
- 1 red pepper diced
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled & diced
- 5 small white table potatoes diced (leave skin on)
- 1 red onion diced
- 1/2 tsp of onion salt
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of paprika powder
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp of pepper
- Avocado sauce:
- 2 avocados peeled & de-pitted
- 1 tbsp of avocado oil
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Meanwhile, prepare your vegetables as listed above.
- Once all your vegetables are diced, spread them on a baking sheet in groups and by colour. Alternatively, you can mix all the vegetables together but you will not get that rainbow effect.
- Lightly drizzle the oil all over your vegetables.
- In a small bowl, mix together the spices. Evenly sprinkle the spices over the vegetables. Feel free to massage the oil and spices into the veggies.
- Bake uncovered in the oven for 30-35 minutes. They should come out look golden and browned on the edges. Allow it to cool before serving.
- For your avocado sauce, blend the two avocados with some salt and avocado oil. Blend until smooth. Using an icing bag, pour the sauce into the bag cutting a small hole at tip of it. After the vegetables are ready to eat, drizzle the sauce over it.