Strawberry Coconut Chia Pudding. Delicious, tart and sweet and only made with 5 ingredients. Totally vegan and perfect for breakfast or dessert.
This chia pudding is so easy to make! And takes less than 10 minutes to prepare. There is some chilling time (overnight or at least 3-4 hours) but I recommend making it overnight so you can have it next morning!
I love this healthy dessert because of the chia seeds! Chia seeds are so high in fiber and plant based protein! I always like to hydrate them as they absorb moisture and water very well and it’s better for my digestion.
This recipe has an Asian twist as in Asia we commonly use evaporated milk for many of our desserts. But I was lucky enough to find a dairy-free version for all my DF friends. It’s an evaporated coconut milk and it tastes so lovely. If you can’t find this product, you can substitute with canned coconut milk.
I also share so many other chia pudding combinations below and I hope you check them out!
Other recipes you may like!
MANGO COCONUT CHIA PUDDING
MANGO COCONUT CHIA PUDDING
LEMON CURD CHIA PUDDING
CINNAMON MAPLE CHIA PUDDING
VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING RECIPE
VANILLA CHIA PUDDING
EARL GREY CHIA PUDDING
VEGAN MATCHA CHIA PUDDING
For this recipe
You will need the following ingredients:
3 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup oat milk
1 cup strawberries
1 cup evaporated coconut milk or canned whole fat coconut milk
Maple syrup, as much as desired
- Once you combine your chia seeds and oat milk, whisk it well together. Then after 10 minutes whisk it again to avoid clumps. Refrigerate overnight for the most plumped chia seeds or at least 3-4 hours
- To create the layers, add your chia pudding first. Then pour your strawberry liquid over the back of a spoon in order not to break the chia pudding layer.
- To stick your strawberry to the side of the glass like I did, slice your fruit very thinly and it should stick to your dry glass
Pin for Later!
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Strawberry Coconut Chia Pudding recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Strawberry Coconut Chia Pudding
- Required: Blender or food processor
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup evaporated coconut milk or canned whole fat coconut milk
- Maple syrup as much as desired
- In a container with a lid, whisk together your chia seeds and oat milk. Whisk again 10 minutes later. Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 3-4 hours.
- In a blender, add strawberries and evaporated coconut milk and blend on high until smooth.
- Layer your chia pudding first into your serving glass and then pour your strawberry liquid over top. Add as much maple syrup as desired to balance out the tartness. Enjoy!