Vegan Creamy Mushroom Soup. A creamy flavourful mushroom soup that is vegan and dairy-free. Healthy and so perfect for the warmer seasons.
This is one of my favourite soups to make at home when I am craving mushroom soup! It can be easily make with only 6 ingredients believe it or not! It also comes together in 45 minutes.
This mushroom soup is so delicious and will honestly blow your taste buds away thanks to the cremini mushrooms. It’s also very simple to make!
This will save you a trip to the grocery store and you can also avoid drinking soup from a can which usually contains preservatives and weird ingredients.
Other recipes you may like!
For this recipe
You will need the following ingredients:
2 pints Cremini mushrooms
1 x 400 ml canned coconut milk
3 cups vegetable broth
1 shallot, chopped
1 tbsp vegan butter
1 tsp salt
Required: A blender
Pin for Later!
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Vegan Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Vegan Creamy Mushroom Soup
- Required: high powered blender
- 2 pints Cremini mushrooms
- 1 x 400 ml canned coconut milk
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 shallot chopped
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 tsp salt
- Prepare your ingredients as listed above. Slice 1 pint of mushrooms and set aside. With the remaining pint, mince and place into the blender.
- Into the blender, add coconut milk and vegetable broth. Blend until smooth.
- In a medium sized pot, fry shallots in butter on medium heat. Add sliced mushrooms and sauteed until soft.
- Pour the blended mushroom liquid into the pot and bring to a boil. Once it reaches a boil, lower to a rolling simmer with the lid on. Boil for 25-30 mins. Season with salt. Serve immediately and enjoy!