Air Fryer Soy Sauce Chicken Wings
Air Fryer Soy Sauce Chicken Wings. Tender juicy wings marinated in a honey soy garlic sauce made easily in the air fryer. Ready in 30 minutes!
- 1.6 lbs Chicken Wings and Drumettes
- 1 tbsp Avocado oil or any neutral tasting oil as needed to spray air fryer basket
- 1 Green onion chopped finely
Pat chicken wings dry with paper towels.
Transfer chicken wings into a large mixing bowl.
Add Marinade ingredients into the bowl and massage into chicken until well coated. Marinate for at least 15 minutes or overnight for best flavor.
Spray air-fryer basket with avocado oil or any neutral tasting oil.
Lay chicken wings in a single layer. Do not overlap. Depending on the size of your air fryer basket, you may need to air fry in batches to avoid overlapping.
Air fry for 8 minutes at 400 degrees F on one side. Flip the wings over and air fry for 4-5 minutes on the other side. Cook until an internal temperature is 165 F or until juices run clear and meat is cooked through. If not cooked through, air fry for another minute.
May I pan fry these wings?
Yes! Follow these instructions:
- In a large non-stick pan set over medium heat allow the pan to get hot. Add 2 tsp of cooking oil.
- Then add half the batch of wings and turn down the heat to medium low. Do not over crowd the pan.
- Cook on one side for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip wings over and cover the pan with a lid and cook wings for 3 minutes.
- Flip wings over again especially for the drumettes. Cover and cook again for 3-5 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 165 F.
- Repeat the above steps for the remaining wings.
How to make Deep Fried Chicken Wings?
You can try deep frying the wings in about 2 cups of neutral tasting oil heated to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Deep fry until golden brown and cooked through to an internal temperature of 165 F. About 9-12 minutes in total.
Please leave a 5 star review (be kind)! Tag me on social media @christieathome as I'd love to see your creations!
Please do not copy and paste my recipes or use my photos in your own site/blog or social media. If you use my recipe for adaptation, please provide a link back to my recipe and re-write in your own words. Thank you.
Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 760mg | Potassium: 199mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 174IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg