Zucchini Mushroom Tomato Pasta. This delicious, vegan and quick pasta dish is great for dinner or for those long days after work. It only takes 15-20 minutes or less to cook and 10 minutes to prepare.
It’s a light sauced pasta so don’t expect a soup-load of sauce on your plate. It’s loaded with organic zucchini, cremini mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, white wine, fresh basil and lots of spaghettini pasta! The flavour is strong even though it’s a light sauced pasta.
Other related recipes you may like!
For this recipe, I’m using Barilla Spaghettini pasta. They’re my favourite brand for pasta because it’s delicious and it never fails me. They are also huge on sustainability and ensuring that their manufacturing and business practices are aimed to lower water, energy consumption and CO2 gas emissions. To read more about that, click here. I’m also using Terra Delyssa organic extra virgin olive oil. I’ve been trying to support more sustainable companies like this. I hope more companies follow in this direction by making their manufacturing processes more efficient. It’s important for our environment and hopefully we as consumers can support companies who care about environmental initiatives.
Well I hope you give this delicious Zucchini Mushroom Tomato Pasta a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Zucchini Mushroom Tomato Pasta recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Pin this for future!
Zucchini Mushroom Tomato Pasta
- 1 pint organic cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 pint organic cremini mushrooms sliced
- 2 zucchinis diced
- 1 handful of fresh basil leaves roughly chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 cup good quality white wine
- 3 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup reserved hot pasta water
- 400-450 grams or 1 box of spaghettini
- Salt to taste
- Prepare your ingredients as listed above.
- In a large pot filled with water, season with some salt. Boil your pasta according to package instructions (9 minutes, approximately). Don’t forget to reserve 1/4 cup hot pasta water. Drain pasta in a colander and set aside.
- Meanwhile in another large pan set on medium heat, add in olive oil and minced garlic. Cook until fragrant and then immediately add in tomatoes, mushrooms and zucchini. Fry until veggies are soft and mushrooms are browned, about 7 minutes. Pour in white wine and let this simmer out for 1 minute. Then pour in reserved pasta water.
- Throw in the chopped fresh basil leaves. Season with salt to taste. Remove the sauce off the heat. Pour in pasta and combine well. Serve immediately and enjoy!