Tomato Basil Zucchini Pasta. Delicious, satisfying and vegan! A perfect meatless meal for dinner or lunch. Ready in 25 minutes.
I’m sharing a very simple and delicious light Tomato Basil Zucchini pasta. It’s not heavy on the sauce, in fact it’s very light.
But it’s got the most subtle tomato basil flavour with a hint of garlic with delicious zucchini slices.
It takes only 10 minutes to prepare and only 15 minutes to cook. Not bad for a weekday meal after a long day at work.
For this recipe
You’ll need the following ingredients:
1 box or 454 grams of spaghettini pasta
2 pints organic cherry tomatoes, halved
1 organic zucchini, sliced
1 handful organic basil leaves, roughly chopped
6 garlic cloves, sliced
1/2 cup hot pasta water
1 tsp salt
3 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
Optional: nutritional yeast as the “parmigiana reggiano”
I’m using non-GMO Barilla pasta, organic and local tomatoes, zucchinis, basil and garlic. I’m also using Terra Delyssa organic olive oil.
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Tomato Basil Zucchini Pasta recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
Other Recipes You May Like!
Tomato Basil Zucchini Pasta
- 1 box or 454 grams of spaghettini pasta
- 2 pints organic cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 organic zucchini sliced
- 1 handful organic basil leaves roughly chopped
- 6 garlic cloves sliced
- 1/2 cup hot pasta water
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
- Optional: nutritional yeast
- Boil your pasta and sliced zucchini in the same pot for 5 minutes. Reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water for later. Strain pasta and zucchini in a colander.
- In a large pan set on medium heat, fry garlic until fragrant. Quickly add cherry tomatoes and season with salt. Sauteed tomatoes until they release their juices creating a sauce. Pour in the hot pasta water and add fresh basil.
- Throw in pasta and zucchini. Mix well. Serve immediately and enjoy!