Mango Coconut Chia Pudding. Creamy, delicious, luscious mango pudding layered over top chewy chia seeds. This is one tasty breakfast or dessert idea that is healthy as well!
This recipe is vegan and very easy to make! It only requires 4 ingredients!
Chia pudding is one of my favourite healthy ways to start the day or sometimes end it haha! I love the texture of chia pudding and it’s many nutritional benefits too.
Other recipes you may like!
I know there are many mango chia puddings out there but this one is vegan and only requires 4 ingredients!
If you’d like it sweeter you can add 1 tbsp of maple syrup to the chia pudding but I find it perfectly sweet as is.
Sometimes if I am not feeling like eating the chia seeds, I will make omit the chia seeds and oat milk and only blend together some mango with evaporated milk. It’s so delicious trust me! Simple and made with only 2 ingredients.
Watch how I made this!
For this recipe
You will need the following ingredients:
1 cup ripened mango, diced
1 cup canned whole fat coconut milk
3 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup oat milk
Required: Blender or food processor
Pin for Later!
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Mango Coconut Chia Pudding recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Mango Coconut Chia Pudding
- 1 cup ripened mangoes
- 1 cup canned whole fat coconut milk (mixed well)
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1/2 cup mangoes diced for the topping optional
- The night before in a resealable container, mix together chia seeds, and oat milk. Mix very well.
- Mix again 10 minutes after the first time it was mixed to break apart the chia seeds before placing into the fridge. They tend to clump together. Allow this to chill overnight or at least 3-4 hours.
- On the day of serving, blend together your mango and coconut milk until smooth.
- Then layer your chia pudding on the bottom of your serving jar and the mango pudding on top. Optional: you can add more fresh mangoes over top. Enjoy cold!