Today I’m sharing a Dairy-free Vanilla Bundt Cake recipe, it’s soft and so delicious! This cake pairs wonderfully with fresh blackberries and pomegranate.
A elegant dessert that can be made ahead for guests or just for yourself if you’re feeling fancy! It’s pretty simple to make if you follow the instructions.
Other Recipes You May Like!
Health Benefits of Blackberries
Did you know that Blackberries are incredibly rich in Vitamin C? In fact, 1 cup of blackberries contains 30.2 milligrams of Vitamin C which covers half of the recommended daily value! Vitamin C is responsible for collagen maintenance in our bones, skin, connective tissue and blood vessels.
“Vitamin C may also help you:
- heal wounds
- regenerate the skin
- battle free radicals (molecules released by toxins) in the body
- absorb iron
- shorten the common cold
- prevent scurvy”
Blackberries are also high in fiber too! “A high-fiber diet may help you:
- reduce cholesterol
- promote regular bowel movements
- control blood sugar levels by slowing the rate of sugar absorption
- lose weight by making you feel fuller longer
- provide fuel to nourish healthy gut bacteria”
These berries are a great source of Vitamin K which assists with blood clotting. In fact one cup provides 29 micrograms of this vitamin.
Lastly, this incredible fruit is rich in manganese which is responsible for healthy bones, immunity, metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and cholesterol. Manganese also prevents osteoporosis too!
So the next time you bake a cake, pair it with some delicious blackberries! Not only does it elevate the aesthetics of your dessert but it adds some nutrients to your dessert.
Pin for later!
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Dairy-Free Vanilla Bundt Cake recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by the companies listed in this blog.
Dairy-Free Vanilla Bundt Cake
- Stand Mixer or Electric Mixer
- 10-12 cup Bundt pan
- 2 ¼
cups organic all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 free-range eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar (avoid using heavy sugar granules)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2-3 tbsp oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and flour your bundt pan well enough so that your cake will not stick.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Then in another bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla at high speed with your electric mixer for 10 minutes. Add oil as you mix.
- Then reduce the speed and add a portion of the dry ingredients, then adding some of your milk and switching between the two. Pour batter into your pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes clean. Let your cake remain in the cake pan for 10 minutes before removing.
- Whisk your ingredients together until it forms a smooth icing. Pour over your cake.