Chocolate Zucchini Oat Bread. Delicious, moist, chocolatey. Probably the the best chocolate zucchini bread you'll ever make. Perfect for dessert. This recipe is dairy-free and gluten-free.
My chocolate zucchini bread recipe is of my favourite desserts ever. It's so soft and has the perfect texture thanks to the zucchini and chocolate chips.
It's definitely a treat to have that is totally indulgent but you do get some fiber with the added zucchini!
This is chocolate and zucchini loaf is great especially in the colder seasons when I want to the oven to warm up my house. The house also smells amazing after you make this gorgeous dessert bread.
I know that there are so many chocolate zucchini loaf recipes out there! But this one is so moist, delicious, heavenly, healthy and just amazing - you must try it!
This recipe was adapted from Once Upon a Chef's Chocolate Zucchini Bread but I made this chocolate zucchini bread gluten free and dairy free.
Other Recipes You May Like!
Banana Chocolate Bread
CARROT BANANA BREAD
For this recipe
You'll need the following ingredients for this chocolate chip zucchini bread with oat flour:
- ½ cup organic coconut oil
- ½ cup organic cane sugar
- 2 free range organic eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini, gently packed (1-2 small zucchinis)
- 1-⅔ cups rolled oats, blended until fine in a blender
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Required: blender or food processor and loaf pan.
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Chocolate Zucchini Oat Bread recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this chocolate and zucchini loaf, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you've made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating for my chocolate zucchini oatmeal bread, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Chocolate Zucchini Oat Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease your loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Melt your coconut oil for 30 seconds in a microwave safe bowl. Add into a large mixing bowl with cane sugar. Mix until well combined. Then add eggs and vanilla extract.
- In a blender, blend oats into a fine flour. Then add cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, baking soda and blend until well combined. Add this into your wet batter and mix.
- Mix in shredded zucchini and half of your chocolate chips (saving half to sprinkle on top of your bread). The mixture will be very thick. Pour batter into your pan and smooth out the top. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes until your inserted toothpick comes out 90% clean. Any cleaner and the bread will be over cooked and dry.