Cream Corn Mushroom Pasta. Delicious, creamy, vegetarian and very easy to make! This recipe is perfect for dinner or lunch!
The taste of the creamed corn with the creamy mushroom soup mixed together over some pasta is such a delicious and simple combination.
It only takes 10 minutes to make if you boil your pasta and sauce simultaneously.
This recipe was one that I learned from my good friend’s mother. I used to make it all the time and I became obsessed with it. She would add shredded chicken to hers for more flavour but I’ve kept this vegetarian but you can add some protein if you like.
Other recipes you may like!
For this recipe
You will need the following ingredients:
• 450 grams of fusilli pasta
• 1 pint of organic white button mushrooms sliced in half
• 14 oz of organic cream of corn
• 10 oz of organic mushroom soup
• 1 shallot chopped
• 1/2 cup of vegetable broth
• 1/4 cup of reserved pasta water
• 1 tablespoon of organic olive oil
For the pasta, I tried a new brand called Pasta Delverde. They have an assortment of organic to non-organic pastas and their mission is to produce the pasta in an environmentally friendly way. “This is the added value that Delverde brings: the choice of natural production methods, using only the purest water and the very best durum wheat semolina.” So give this recipe a try and let me know what you think below..
Pin for Later!
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Cream Corn Mushroom Pasta recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Cream Corn Mushroom Pasta
- 450 grams of fusilli pasta
- 1 pint white button mushrooms sliced in half
- 14 oz cream of corn
- 10 oz mushroom soup
- 1 shallot chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup reserved pasta water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large pot, begin boiling your pasta according to package instructions for Al-Dente texture. Reserve 1/4 cup of hot pasta water and strain the rest of the pasta.
- Meanwhile in a deep wide saucepan set on medium heat, fry your shallots with the olive oil until translucent. Then add in your sliced mushrooms and fry until soft and brown.
- Add the vegetable stock and cook for 1 minute. Then add in your cream of corn, mushroom soup and the reserved pasta water. Mix well and cover with lid.
- Raise the heat to high and allow sauce to reach a boil. Once it reaches a boil, lower the heat to low and add in your strained pasta. Combine until all pasta is covered in sauce.