Fall is finally here. The weather is feeling cool and crisp after a heat wave in September. During the colder seasons, I like to roast a few dishes in the oven. This warms up the house, giving the house a nice aroma of whatever I’m baking and I can even turn down the thermostat in my home to reduce on electricity.
Today I’m sharing a very simple but delicious Roasted Garlic Broccoli and Cauliflower dish with carrots. It’s a tasty and easy way to get in your fiber content, without it feeling like a chore. The roasted broccoli florets almost taste like salty chips and if you know me, chips are my guilty pleasure (a little too guilty if you ask me). This recipe takes about 15 mins or less to prepare and 40 minutes in the oven.
For this recipe, I’m roasting organic cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, unpeeled garlic cloves, Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Well I hope you guys enjoy this recipe! If you make it, please take a picture of it and tag @christieathome on Instagram and it may be featured. If you’re not on Instagram, please share this recipe with your family and friends across social media or by simple word of mouth. I’d appreciate it GREATLY!
Take good care,
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any companies listed in this post.
ROASTED BROCCOLI & CAULIFLOWER RECIPE
SERVES 3-4 AS A SIDE | PREP TIME 15 MINS | BAKE TIME 40 MINS
- 1 cauliflower, chopped
- 2 bunches of broccoli, chopped
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 3 unpeeled garlic cloves, sliced into half
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of pepper
- 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
Required: large baking sheet
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare ingredients as listed above.
- In the large baking sheet, add in the chopped vegetables. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil all over the vegetables. Using your hands, massage the seasoning and oil into the vegetables, especially the broccoli florets.
- Bake for 40 mins. Serve immediately and enjoy!