I’m sharing a delicious, easy, and quick recipe for Stir Fried Ramen for One! You probably have most of the ingredients at home and this recipe can be made in less than 10 minutes. The sauce is light, savory with a hint of sweetness thanks to the maple syrup.
It pairs deliciously with a soft poached egg and leafy greens. This recipe is perfect for lunch or a light dinner when time is of the essence! My Stir Fried Ramen for One can be multiplied to serve more than one.
This recipe only calls for ramen, soy sauce, maple syrup, garlic, rice mirin, sesame oil, ginger powder, vegan butter, sriracha sauce (optional), green onions.
There are so many ways to enjoy ramen but stir frying is actually one of my favourite ways. I love being able to enjoy the noodles without having to worry about soup splashing everywhere! I actually really love enjoying my ramen while watching a good Korean Drama (haha!) as they eat their delicious ramen noodles.
Are you Looking for Healthier Ramen Noodles?
If you’re in the search for a healthier ramen, try Lotus Foods Ramen! They have a variety of organic options that are also gluten-free. The texture of these noodles are great and they’re much healthier than other ramen brands and do not contain weird ingredients. In fact, these are their ingredients for their popular Millet & Brown Rice Ramen.
Ramen: *brown rice flour, *millet. Soup Pack: red miso powder (cultured soybeans and rice, salt), tamari powder (soybeans, sea salt), salt, red onion powder, dried wakame seaweed, sugar, garlic powder, ginger powder, dried parsley, dried chili powder. *organic
I am not sponsored by them but I love sharing healthier versions of foods that I enjoy!
Well I hope you give my Egg in a Hole with Garlic Toast recipe a try! If you enjoyed this, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! If you make recipes, take a picture of it and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Stir Fried Ramen for One
- 120 grams Dried Ramen Noodles
- 1 stalk green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp reserved hot noodle water
- 1/2 tsp avocado oil for cooking
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp rice mirin
- Pinch of ginger powder
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp vegan butter
- 1/4 tsp sriracha sauce, optional
- In a bowl mix together your sauce ingredients.
- Boil your noodles for 1 minute less than the instructed time. Reserve 1 tbsp of hot noodle water for later. Strain the rest of the water.
- Place noodles back into pot over very low heat, add avocado oil followed by noodles with reserved noodle water. Then pour in your sauce. Mix until noodles are coated in the sauce for 1 minute. Enjoy with poached egg and leafy greens for added nutrition!