Tuna Egg Salad Sandwich. A delicious creamy tuna sandwich that is easy to make and only takes 7 ingredients. A perfect idea for lunch or a snack!
I love a good tuna sandwich. They're simple and really quick to make. They almost take no time at all and this recipe only takes 10 minutes of your precious time!
They are also a fantastic sandwich filler for meal prep! So you can make this in advance and have it throughout the week. It usually lasts 4-5 days in a sealed container.
My sandwich is really yummy thanks to the fresh scallions or green onions and the hard boiled eggs. It definitely makes this sandwich more filling because you're getting more protein. I honestly think this is the best tuna egg salad sandwich I've ever made and I'm excited to share it with you.
I also share many other sandwich recipes below so don't forget to check them out below!
Other recipes you may like!
For this recipe
You will need the following ingredients for the best tuna and egg salad sandwich recipe:
- 5 free-range eggs
- 1 can of tuna
- 1 stalk green onions, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup mayo
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices of bread
How to make tuna egg salad sandwich
- In a pot of hot boiling water, hard boil your eggs for 10 minutes. Once cooked, cool them in an ice bath. Peel eggs.
- In a bowl, mash together eggs and remaining ingredients until well combined. Assemble into a sandwich with your favourite fixings!
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this tuna egg salad sandwich recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you've made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating for my tuna and egg salad sandwich, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Tuna Egg Salad Sandwich (10-min. Recipe)
- In a pot of hot boiling water, boil your eggs for 8 minutes uncovered. Once cooked, cool them in an ice bath. Peel eggs.
- Meanwhile in another bowl, mash together your remaining ingredients until well combined. Then mash in your eggs. Assemble into a sandwich with your favourite fixings!