Dill Lime Chicken. Delicious, savoury, with a hint of lime! A great side dish to any dinner or lunch. Easy to make as well.
This lime dill chicken recipe is moist and is full of dill and lime flavour. You only have to marinate for an hour and it takes literally 12 minutes to cook! However, it does take 1 hour to marinate so I would suggest marinating the night before.
This lime dill chicken recipe for those long days after work or for the busy families who just need to cut back on the kitchen time. Since the meat has been marinating overnight or for 1 hour, you just remove it from the fridge and cook it!
Chicken thighs are such a fool proof way to make a delicious moist juicy chicken dish. I often cook with chicken thighs more than breast because they have a delicious marbling of some fat that lends it's juices and prevents it from going dry.
Other Recipes You May Like!
For this recipe
You will need the following ingredients for my lime dill and chicken:
- 6 free-range organic skinless boneless chicken thighs
Lime dill chicken marinade:
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon organic extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Dill Lime Chicken recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed my lime dill chicken thighs, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you've made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Dill Lime Chicken
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs skinless boneless
- In a small resealable container, mix together all marinade ingredients. Add in the chicken thighs and fold marinade into chicken thighs using a fork to poke holes into the chicken. Marinade in the fridge for 45 minutes.
- On a non-stick pan set on medium heat, add chicken and marinade in. Cook chicken on each side for 6 minutes until browned and cooked on the inside. Garnish with more chopped dill. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Suggested Equipment & Products
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.