Earl Grey Milk Tea Pudding. Delicious, aromatic, sweet and delightful! A wonderful Asian dessert that serves well cold. This is also vegan and dairy-free.
This has got to be my new favourite dessert! It’s a pudding that has the taste of a milky bergamot tea, which is one of my all-time favourite tea flavours.
The milk tea is heavily steeped therefore this dessert contains caffeine.
Other Recipes You May Like!
Watch how I made this!
About this dessert
In Asia, specifically Hong Kong, we love Milk Tea. Especially when the tea is heavily steeped and so flavourful! It’s definitely a drink for the morning. So when I saw this pudding idea on TikTok I had to create a dairy-free Earl Grey version which also turned out to vegan as well.
This pudding is so easy to make! You just steep the tea in the milk with condensed milk along with some agar agar powder. Bring it a boil and pour into a round bowl like mug to get this cute shape! Serve with some fresh fruit or not! And enjoy.
For this recipe
You’ll simply need:
1 cup oat milk
2 tsp earl grey tea leaves or two tea bags
2 tbsp coconut condensed milk
1/2 tsp agar agar powder
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Earl Grey Milk Tea Pudding recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
Check out my friend’s recipe!
Earl Grey Milk Tea Pudding
- Tea leaf strainer or use tea bags
- 1 cup oat milk
- 2 tsp earl grey tea leaves or two tea bags
- 2 tbsp coconut condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp agar agar powder
- In a small pot, add oat milk, earl grey tea leaves in a strainer, and condensed milk. Bring the heat to medium and allow the tea to steep with the milk. Once the milk is brown, remove the strainer. Mix well.
- Then add agar agar powder and whisk. Bring to a boil and remove off heat immediately. Pour into a bowl mug.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 3-4 hours until the pudding has set. Serve cold and enjoy!