Earl Grey Chia Pudding. Delicious, aromatic, flavourful, vegan and dairy-free! It serves perfectly as a healthy dessert or breakfast for the next morning!
I love having it in the morning for breakfast or as a dessert with some fruit on top! The Earl Grey really gives it such a delightful taste and aroma!
Earl Grey is actually my favourite tea flavour ever! I also love Lady Grey. But I love using it to flavour my desserts or baked goods. In fact I share a few more Earl Grey recipes below so make sure to check them out!
Other related recipes you may like!
For this recipe, I’m using Viva Naturals organic non-GMO chia seeds, Earth’s Own Almond Vanilla milk, David’s Tea Earl Grey tea leaves, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. For the toppings, I’m using strawberries, blueberries and coconut flakes. This is a great and fibrous pudding that keeps your intestinal tract clean. When the seeds are soaked in water, they become a gel-like substance and pull out the toxins/waste in your digestive tract. It’s important to soak these seeds in water.
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Vegan Earl Grey Chia Pudding recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Pin for later!
Earl Grey Chia Pudding
- Required: Small pot and tea strainer
- 1 1/2 cup almond vanilla milk
- 1 1/2 tsp earl grey tea leaves or 1 earl grey tea bag
- 3 tbsp organic chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Coconut Flakes
- First we want to infuse the milk with earl grey tea. In a small pot, pour the almond milk in and set the heat to medium. Pour the leaves in. Let this steep for 5 minutes until the milk turns slightly brown. Remove off heat and run tea-milk through a tea strainer to remove the leaves. Allow this to cool in the fridge for 10 mins.
- Once tea-milk has cooled, mix all ingredients in a jar. Stir very well until chia seeds are well distributed and set aside. In another 10 minutes, stir the chia seeds again to prevent any lumping.
- Seal with a lid and store in the fridge overnight or for 3-4 hours. Serve next morning with your favourite toppings. Enjoy!