Dill Scrambled Eggs. Delicious, silky, dill flavoured eggs that are perfect for breakfast or brunch. This recipe only takes less than 10 minutes to make!
The easiest recipes are the ones I come up with on a whim using what I have in the fridge.
Last weekend it was exactly that. Some cage-free organic eggs and fresh dill. I never thought dill and eggs could taste so good but to my and my husband’s surprise they were.
Other Egg recipes you may like!
For this recipe
You’ll need the following ingredients:
6 cage-free organic eggs
3 tbsp of fresh dill chopped
2 tsp of melted dairy-free butter
Salt & pepper to taste
I’m using Burnbrae Farm eggs and Earth Balance dairy-free butter as depicted below.
Step 1: Whisk your eggs until scrambled.
Step 2: Add in 1 tsp of melted vegan butter or oil into your scrambled eggs
Step 3: On a pan set on medium heat, pour in your scrambled eggs
Step 4: Using a spatula, move it slowly through your eggs until they reach some form.
Step 5: When the eggs reach some form on the outside but are moist on the inside, fold your eggs over. Remove eggs off heat immediately and serve.
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Dill Scrambled Eggs recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
Dill Scrambled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 3 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 2 tsp of melted dairy-free butter
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a medium size mixing bowl, crack your eggs into the bowl. Add your chopped fresh dill along with 1 tsp of melted dairy-free butter. Whisk until well combined.
- In a non-stick pan set on medium heat, add in 1 tsp of your butter and swirl it around to coat the pan. When the pan is hot enough, pour your egg mixture in. With a spatula slowly move it through the eggs for about 5 minutes until they reach form.
- Once the eggs reach solid shape on the outside and look moist on the inside, fold your eggs over. Cook for another 1 minute and plate your eggs immediately to remove them off the heat. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with more dill if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!