The easiest recipes are the ones I come up with on a whim using what I have in the fridge. Last weekend it was exactly that. Some cage-free organic eggs and fresh dill. I never thought dill and eggs could taste so good but to my and my husband’s surprise they were.
For this recipe, I’m using Burnbrae Farm eggs, Earth Balance dairy-free butter, fresh dill, salt and pepper.
Well I hope you guys enjoy this recipe! If you enjoy it, please share this recipe with your family and friends across social media or by simple word of mouth. I’d appreciate it GREATLY!
Take good care,
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any companies listed in this post.
SERVES 1-2 | PREP TIME 5 MINS | COOK TIME 5 MINS
- 5 cage-free organic eggs
- 3 tbsp of fresh dill chopped
- 2 tsp of melted dairy-free butter
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a medium size mixing bowl, crack your eggs into the bowl. Add your chopped fresh dill along with 1 tsp of melted dairy-free butter. Whisk until well combined.
- In a non-stick pan set on medium heat, add in 1 tsp of your butter and swirl it around to coat the pan. When the pan is hot enough, pour your egg mixture in. With a spatula slowly move it through the eggs for about 5 minutes until they reach form.
- Once the eggs reach solid shape on the outside and look moist on the inside, fold your eggs over. Cook for another 1 minute and plate your eggs immediately to remove them off the heat. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with more dill if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!