Roasted Garlic Paprika Chickpeas. Delicious, flavourful, crunchy little morsels of snack heaven! They’re also very easy to prepare!
These are a great healthy snack idea when you want something crunchy and flavourful for the day!
Chickpeas are such a great source of fiber and this is one delicious way to eat them.
I will admit in the past, I hated eating them. The smell of them would turn me off immediately but with the seasoning on these chickpeas and how they’re roasted in the oven, it definitely eliminates that smell!
Note about this recipe
They stay crunchy for the same day so I would recommend consuming them same day or they tend to get a little soggy the next day. The way to prevent this is by peeling the chickpeas but that definitely adds time to this recipe. So I will let you decide!
For this recipe
You will need the following ingredients:
- 2 cans organic chickpeas, rinsed and dried with a tea towel
- Avocado Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Paprika Powder
If you plan to make this recipe, I would recommend using organic chickpeas in BPA-free cans. For this recipe, I’m also using Simply Organic paprika and garlic powder, salt and Chosen Foods avocado oil. To also reduce cooking waste, opt for a reusable baking liner instead of using parchment paper or aluminum foil.
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Roasted Garlic Paprika Chickpeas recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by the companies listed in this blog.
Other Recipes You May Like!
Roasted Garlic Paprika Chickpeas
- 2 cans organic chickpeas rinsed and dried with a tea towel
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 3/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3/4 tsp Paprika Powder
- 1/2 Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rinse, drain and dry your chickpeas. Once dry, line them in a single layer on your baking sheet. Optional: Peel the skins from the chickpeas to make them crunchy for next day!
- Lightly drizzle avocado oil and sprinkle salt, garlic and paprika powder over top to your desired liking. With your hands, massage the oil and spices into the chickpeas. Bake for 40 minutes until crispy. Enjoy!
- Tip: Best to consume within a day as naturally the chickpeas will lose their crunch factor as they absorb moisture from the air