Chia Flax Oat Flour Pancakes. Fluffy, delicious and packed with fibre and protein thanks to the chia and flax seeds.
Today I’m sharing a fiber packed fluffy pancake recipe with seasonal local peaches, almonds and pumpkin seeds!
Peaches are so juicy and sweet this year and I highly recommend buying some at your local farmers market. Local produce always tastes better and it’s a great way to support the local farmers. Not to mention, your produce spends less time travelling in trucks when they can spend more time in your kitchen being enjoyed!
Other Recipes You May Like!
About this recipe
My chia flax seed pancakes are made with finely grounded organic rolled oats which contain more fiber than white flour. I’ve also added some sprouted chia and flax seed powder which is high in plant-based fiber and protein!
You wouldn’t even know it’s in these pancakes so it’s the perfect way to sneak in some fiber for yourself or for the kids. These chia and flax pancakes take about 30 minutes from start to finish and the pancakes are SO fluffy, thanks to the baking powder.
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Chia Flax Oat Flour Pancakes recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed my chia and flax seed pancakes, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating for my chia flax oatmeal pancakes, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Chia Flax Oat Flour Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups organic rolled oats blended until grounded
- 1 1/2 tbsp Organic Traditions Sprouted Chia Flax Seed Powder (or substitute with 3/4 tbsp finely grounded chia seeds and 3/4 tbsp flax seed powder)
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp organic cane sugar
- 1 1/4 cups oat milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- Coconut oil for cooking
- In a high power blender, blend all your dry ingredients until finely grounded about 1-2 minutes. Pour your blended dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Create a well in your dry ingredients and pour in oat milk, egg, and coconut oil. Using a spatula, fold to combine well until the batter is smooth and there are no clumps. Let the batter sit for 3 minutes for the baking powder to take effect.
- In a skillet set over medium heat, brush some coconut oil. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into your hot skillet and fry until you see bubbles form all over the pancake. Adjust heat as needed. Then flip and fry on the other side until golden brown. Repeat process. Serve pancakes with suggested toppings.