Double Chocolate Avocado Banana Muffins. Fluffy and moist and perfect for dessert or as a snack! These muffins are naturally sweetened with maple syrup. This recipe is Gluten-Free.
These chocolate avocado muffins are gluten free as they are made with gluten free oat flour. This makes the muffins more fibrous as well!
They’re also great for those who have gluten allergies if you can find the gluten-free kind. I used Bob’s Red Mill for my oats.
Other Recipes You May Like!
For this recipe
You will need the following ingredients for my chocolate avocado muffins:
1 cups gluten-free baking flour
1 1/4 cup organic rolled oats, blended into a fine flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Required: blender or food processor
3 organic bananas, mashed
1 avocado, mashed
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 organic free range egg
1⁄3 cup organic coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
Tips for making my chocolate avocado banana muffins:
- To make oat flour, blend your rolled oats (can be any kind) in a high power blender until fine
- Make sure to mix your wet ingredients separately from your dry. This allows for best mixing
- Make sure to grease your muffin pan or use reusable silicone muffin cups like I did for my banana avocado chocolate chip muffins
- After your double chocolate avocado muffins come out of the oven make sure to remove them from the muffin pan and place them on a cooling rack to prevent it from cooking further
Watch how I made this!
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Double Chocolate Avocado Banana Muffins recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed my chocolate banana muffins made with avocado, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you’ve made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by the companies listed in this blog.
Pin for later!
Double Chocolate Avocado Banana Muffins
- Required Tools: Muffin Tin and Silicone Muffin Liners
- 1 cups gluten-free baking flour
- 1 1/4 cup organic rolled oats blended into a fine flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Required: blender or food processor
- 3 organic bananas mashed
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 organic free range egg
- 1⁄3 cup organic coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together your dry ingredients.
- Then in another bowl, mash your bananas and avocado. Add remaining wet ingredients into bowl, except for the chocolate chips.
- Then mix in your wet ingredients into your dry. Do not over mix batter or this will make your muffins stiff. Then fold in your chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill greased muffin tin until full. Bake for 18-20 minutes depending on oven heat. Enjoy!