Lemon Pancakes with Lemon Cream. Delicious, dairy-free and fluffy. Paired with this luxurious dairy-free cream, it's perfect for breakfast!
The taste of the lemon in the fluffy pancakes with that cream is totally amazing. I could probably have this every weekend if I could!
The lemon cream is totally vegan! The pancakes, however, are not vegan. But if you are vegan, you can substitute it with a flax egg.
The key to these lemon cream pancakes is using the lemon zest. Lemon zest has the most loveliest flavours and scent that you can't get from any extract. That's the great thing about making lemon pancakes from scratch! Also, it's a great way to repurpose every part of the lemon.
I am very excited to share my lemon pancakes recipe with you and don't forget to check out some of my other recipes below!
Other Recipes You May Like!
For this recipe
You will need the following ingredients for my lemon cream pancakes:
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- One tablespoon organic cane sugar
- 1 ¼ cups almond milk
- 1 organic free-range egg
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter, melted
- Zest of 1 lemon
Lemon cream for pancakes:
- ½ cup vegan plain cream cheese
- Zest of ½ lemon
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 3 tbsp vegan powdered sugar, adjust to desired sweetness
The products I'm using are Toffuti plain cream cheese and Wholesome Sweet organic vegan powdered sugar. For the pancakes, he’s using Burnbrae Farms organic free-range and Earths Own Canada vanilla almond milk.
This quick lemon pancakes recipe was adapted from Allrecipes.com to become dairy-free except for the Lemon Cream.
Give it a try!
Well I hope you give my Lemon Pancakes with Lemon Cream recipe a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed these lemon pancakes, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture if you've made my recipe and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
Made this recipe and loved it?
If you could leave a star rating for my lemon infused pancakes, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs
Lemon Pancakes with Lemon Cream (30-min. Recipe)
- ½ cup cream cheese vegan plain kind
- Zest of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp icing sugar vegan kind, adjust to desired sweetness
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and cane sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the almond milk, lemon zest, egg and melted vegan butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately ¼ cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- Whisk together vegan cream cheese, lemon juice, lemon zest and icing sugar until smooth. Serve over pancakes.