Stir Fried Vegetable Tofu Udon. Savoury, delicious, and super quick to make. A great weeknight meal for dinner and leftovers for lunch.
This is the meal I make whenever I want a quick and yummy dinner. I have a few variations of it as well if you check my Related Recipes below.
If you’ve never tried Udon Noodles before, they are a thick chewy noodle that is really delicious and soaks up all the sauce. They’re great for leftovers as they keep chewy.
For this recipe
- Frozen udon
- Avocado oil
- Green onion
- Dark mushroom soy sauce
- Soy sauce
- Yu choy
- Bok choy
- Fried tofu balls
- Sesame oil
- Black pepper
- Avocado oil
Where can I find some of these ingredients?
You can find the frozen udon noodles and dark mushroom soy sauce at most Asian grocers. The udon can be found in the frozen noodle aisle. The sauce can be found in the sauce aisle. This dark mushroom soy sauce is also thicker than regular soy sauce. If you cannot locate this sauce, you may substitute it for regular dark soy sauce.
Well I hope you give this Stir Fried Vegetable Tofu Udon a try! It always excites me when you guys make my recipes and I hope this is one you try.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! If you make recipes, take a picture of it and tag me on Instagram @christieathome in your feed or stories so I can share your creation in my stories with credits to you!
If you enjoyed this recipe, please leave a review with a star rating! I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 Thanks so much!
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by the companies listed in this blog.
Stir Fried Vegetable Tofu Udon
- 3 frozen udon cakes
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 stalks of green onion sliced finely
- 2 tbsp dark mushroom soy sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 2-3 cups Yu Choy sliced into 1 inch long pieces
- 2-3 cups Bok Choy with ends cut off
- 2 cups fried tofu balls halved
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Black pepper to taste
- Blanch frozen udon noodles in hot boiling water until they've loosened, about 1 minute. Strain immediately. This keeps the noodles chewy.
- In a wok set over high heat, add avocado oil and stir fry green onions & garlic until fragrant. Add in yu choy and bok choy followed by tofu. Cover with a lid and steam them for 4-5 minutes until veggies are soft.
- Push the veggies and tofu aside. Then add in the noodles. Pour in your dark mushroom soy sauce and regular soy sauce. Mix until noodles are covered in sauce. Combine well with veggies and tofu.
- Then lastly, pour sesame oil over top and season with some black pepper optional.